COVID-19 Protocols at CCM
Deacon Matt gives an overview of the protocols we are asking students to follow when at the Catholic Campus Ministry student center & chapel this semester.
- Stay home if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19
- Limit 8 people upstairs common area; 12 in the chapel
- Social distance, staying 6′ apart
- Wear face masks whenever indoors or outdoors if social distancing cannot be maintained
- Wash and/or sanitize hands frequently
- CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF – we will be regularly disinfecting all high-touch surfaces, including tables and counter tops, so these areas must be kept free of clutter. Wash and put away anything in the kitchen you may have used (cups, etc) or use disposable items.
- Be polite and considerate to others!