Student Leadership at CCM
In addition to being a diocesan ministry, Catholic Campus Ministry is also a recognized student organization at Western Carolina University. As such, student leaders are a vital part of our ministry.
The peer ministry team constitutes the student leadership that works with our campus minister to plan many of the events we offer throughout the year. Students who have been active participants in campus ministry for at least one semester, and who are faithful examples of students living the Catholic faith on a college campus are eligible for peer ministry service.
Our peer ministers serve our community in various ways by . . .
- Planning and facilitating our Wednesday night programs
- Leading small group Bible studies
- Planning our fall and spring semester retreats
- Organize community building and community service opportunities
- Helping to maintain our online presence and promote our ministry
- Foster a welcoming environment for all students who participate in Catholic Campus Ministry.
To serve on our peer ministry team, students must be an active, participating member of our campus ministry for at least one semester. If you are interested in serving as a student peer minister, please contact us at email@example.com.