Student-led small groups meet weekly at various locations on campus to explore the scriptures, discuss their faith, and engage their peers. These groups are a good introduction to our campus ministry community. If you have not been involved in a religious organization on campus, are seeking to learn more about the Bible, Christianity, and the Catholic faith, please consider coming to one of our small group discussions. And bring a friend!
“Small groups are the place where our great big church can get small and personal, where we’re known, loved, and cared for.” – Fr. Michael White (Rebuilt).
Our Small Group Schedule for the Spring 2019 semester:
All small groups begin meeting the third week of the semester.
- Mondays at 8:00pm: Small Group Bible Study (Lectionary)
- Meet on the second floor of the UC (by the balcony) to pray and discuss the scripture readings for the upcoming Sunday Mass.
- Tuesdays at 7:30pm: Small Group Bible Study (Acts)
- Meet at Starbucks in Courtyard Dining to pray and study scripture as we work our way through the Acts of the Apostles.
- Thursdays at 6:30pm: Tolkien Small Group
- Meet by the fireplace in Brown Dining Hall to discuss the Christian themes in J. R. R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings.