Student-led small groups meet weekly at various locations on campus to explore the scriptures, discuss their faith, and engage their peers. These groups are a good introduction to our campus ministry community. If you have not been involved in a religious organization on campus, are seeking to learn more about the Bible, Christianity, and the Catholic faith, please consider coming to one of our small group discussions. And bring a friend!
Our Small Group Schedule for Spring 2018
- Mondays at 4:30pm
- “Walking With Jesus”: A roving Bible study that meets by the fountain in the center of campus — wear comfy shoes!
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm
- Bible Study meeting at MadStone Cafe below Noble Hall
- Thursdays at 6:00pm
- “Coffee Under the Mountain”: A read along with The Hobbit, exploring some of the Christian themes in Tolkien’s writings.
- Fridays at 7:00pm
- Men’s Group meeting at Blackrock Beer & Gear below Noble Hall
- Women’s Group meeting at Hillside Grind Coffee Shop