Student-led small groups meet weekly at various locations on campus to explore the scriptures, discuss their faith, and engage their peers. These groups are a good introduction to our campus ministry community. If you have not been involved in a religious organization on campus, are seeking to learn more about the Bible, Christianity, and the Catholic faith, please consider coming to one of our small group discussions. And bring a friend!
Small Groups for the Spring 2023 semester
Small groups begin meeting the week of January 22nd.
Student-led Bible Studies meet weekly and are open to any and all students who wish to explore questions of faith with a community of their peers.
- 8:00 AM Mondays @ Courtyard Dining Hall (upstairs cafeteria)
- contact: Catie Lazaro at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ashley Elliott at email@example.com
- 7:00 PM Mondays @ Brown Dining Hall (by the fireplace)
- contact: Maggie Grondy at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kaleigh Benesch at email@example.com
- 7:00 PM Thursdays @ Starbucks at Brown Dining
- contact: Izzy Yarrington at firstname.lastname@example.org or Aaron Hough at email@example.com