Student-led small groups meet weekly at various locations on campus to explore the scriptures, discuss their faith, and engage their peers. These groups are a good introduction to our campus ministry community. If you have not been involved in a religious organization on campus, are seeking to learn more about the Bible, Christianity, and the Catholic faith, please consider coming to one of our small group discussions. And bring a friend!
Our Small Group Schedule for the Fall 2018 semester:
All small groups begin meeting the second week of the semester.
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm: Tolkien Small Group
- Meet by the fireplace in Brown Dining to read and discuss the Christian themes in J. R. R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings.
- Thursdays at 5:30pm: Men’s Bible Study
- Meet at Hillside Grind Coffee House for our men’s small group Bible study.
- Thursdays at 8:00pm: Women’s Bible Study
- Meet at the Starbucks in Courtyard Dining for our women’s small group Bible study.